JAMB revealed that the reprinting of the examination slip for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will start on April 4, 2019.
JAMB’s Head of Media and Publicity, Fabian Benjamin disclosed this hours ago saying:
“The suspension has caused some distortion in the initial arrangement and the board will have to relocate candidates who were scheduled to write in the affected centres to other suitable centres,” he added.
“We all know that one of the essences of the mock exercise was to check the level of preparedness of not only candidates but also centres that keep to the rules and regulations of the board.
“It is to check on centres that are desperate to cheat and to make sure that they do not achieve their aim.
“Immediately after the exercise yesterday, we went into a meeting and examined the conduct of the exercise, identified the structural problems and made adjustments immediately.
“We want to ensure no centre fails during the conduct of the exercise.
“So we need today and tomorrow to redistribute the candidates affected by these suspended centres who had planned to extort them, defraud and frustrate the system, to centres that are more suitable, then printing can begin Thursday. ”
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2019 Exam Slip
Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You would see an option to reprint jamb slip
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.